Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heat up your Metabolism!

Cayenne pepper.
You probably have it in your kitchen. You probably didn't know that it held a multitude of health benefits including weight loss! Cayenne’s benefits are derived from the active ingredient capsaicin. Capsaicin gives cayenne its heat. That's where the weight loss comes in- by ingesting this pepper you are literally heating up your body's fat burning furnace! Your metabolism can skyrocket and your energy levels will too! Did I mention that it can curb food cravings?!
The recommended way of taking this awesome spice is approximately 1 tsp of pepper mixed in a glass of water. You can use more or less depending how well you can tolerate it. There are capsules if you wish to go that route, but from what I have heard, they aren't quite as effective.

Ok, I understand that the idea of chugging down a glass of water with cayenne pepper may not sound too appealing to most people. I understand. I, on the other hand, am crazy enough to have tried it. I gotta say, it is definitely worth it! I like to take it right before I go to the gym to help me burn more calories and fat, and let me tell you, it definitely perks you up! Maybe instead of reaching for that morning coffee, do your body a favor and down some pepper water for that wake up jolt!!!

In addition to it's evident weight loss benefits it is also touted as a wonder spice for digestion and circulatory health! In fact, it is so powerful, that it can stop a heart attack within seconds! Regularly downing this fire water will also reduce your chances of blood clots, because it actually dissolves them! Pretty amazing stuff! It may seem a bit extreme for some, but given all the benefits and posititve reviews I have found on it, I would say give it a shot! You've got nothing to lose, it will only make you healthier!

No comments:

Videos

Loading...
ss_blog_claim=9ead7ed1cc2c8566f7e982c6df57aef2